What are some things to look for in a good Homeowner’s Insurance Policy?
Here are my top 5:
1. Replacement Cost on the Dwelling, Roof and Personal Property.
2. Ask if Mold, Fungi etc. is excluded or covered? (some carriers you can add it to the policy as an endorsement, but it isn’t standard to be included)
3. Look for my 3 favorite endorsements: Water Backup, Underground Service Line and Equipment Breakdown.
4. Make sure the deductible is manageable for YOU.
5. Make sure the carrier is reputable and can/will pay claims.
Call me to get quotes on a new Homeowner’s Insurance policy or to review an outdated one today! 859-916-4513